Jesus is the Reason for the Season!
NDCBC Youth Ministry
At NDCBC, we love and value our children!
Our youth ministry is a place where children learn and grow in God’s Word.
We have dedicated teachers who help each child learn:
- God is their Creator
- God is love
- God sent Jesus to save them from their sins
- God has a special purpose for their life
- God wants them to share His love with others
NDCBC provides an environment where children can ask questions, pray and study the Bible through activities and lessons prepared for their age groups. Our desire is that children will come to know Christ as Lord and Savior, and fulfill His purpose in their lives.
WHEN & WHERE
The youth of NDCBC learn and serve each Sunday morning and Wednesday evening.
- Sunday School – 9:30 a.m.: Students participate in interactive Bible lessons from a standard curriculum and present special highlights from their class.
- Sunday Worship/Youth Church – 11:00 a.m.: Children enjoy worship service in a kid-friendly, safe environment. Our teachers are trained on how to care for children and teach them to discover God’s love for them.
- Wednesday Night – 7:00 p.m.: Students can receive help with school work from one of our teachers, work independently on homework, or meditate and prepare for the upcoming Sunday school lesson.
- Sunday Worship Services/Youth Sunday (2nd Sundays, Special Programs): Youth have opportunities to worship God through praise dancing, singing, ushering, prayer, reading scripture, and presenting church announcements. Young children and teens of NDCBC enjoy using their gifts to serve God.
- Little Levites Choir (for children ages 6 to 12)
- NDCBC Youth Choir (for youth ages 13 to 18)
Whether your child is nursery age or in Kindergarten through 12th grade, there is a place for them at NDCBC! Please contact us if you have questions; we encourage parents to be involved. firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Programs and Events
Bridge Builders (girls 12-18) – a program designed to improve the lives of girls and young women by:
• Developing mentorships between young ladies and spiritually mature women
• Helping young ladies become spiritually wise, mature Christians
• Teaching biblical principles and practical life skills (Titus 2:1, 3-5)
MenTOR (Men Taking Our Responsibility) (boys 12-18) – a program that allow boys and young men to develop life and leadership skills by:
• Pairing boys and young men with spiritually mature male mentors and role models
• Teaching young men their responsibility to God, family and society
• Instilling them with spiritual values of faith, love and integrity
Annual Youth Honors Day (2nd Sunday in June): Youth are recognized for their accomplishments at church, in school and in the community.
Vacation Bible School (Every June): For youth and adults to learn the gospel message through an exciting week-long theme.
Bible based Christmas, Easter and Fall Festival activities are also available for youth at NDCBC
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
Proverbs 22:6 KJV